01676 549 000
2017 was a very busy year and saw us travel extensively, designing and building highly creative exhibition stands, installations and events all over the globe. During the last 12 months, we travelled to 12 countries and visited 40 different venues. In fact, our total travel exceeded 45,000 miles – almost twice the distance of travelling around the equator!
We’d like to think of ourselves as glamourous jetsetters, but the truth is, we’re devoted to our work and with an impressive and diverse list of clients that spans across multiple sectors, it’s no wonder that we’re always travelling, be it around the UK, Europe, or the rest of the world. From huge double story exhibition stands to small display areas at networking events, red carpet events in Cannes and London and much more, 2017 saw it all.
This year we have built in excess of 200 stands…
We’d love to share 2017 with you and, subsequently, our experiences, so we’ve put together a list of Sovereign Exhibition’s top 40 stands from 2017; from destinations such as Birmingham to Budapest, London to Las Vegas, and Cambridge to Cannes, to name but a few. Not to mention the wide array of brands we’ve worked with, varying from Aston Martin to Estee Launder and HSBC to Royal Canin, plus many more. Take a look below…
Around the World in 40 Stands:
1. Advantech, ICE Exhibition, London 2. Antycip, Rotterdam, Netherlands
3. Aston Martin, Classic Car Show, Birmingham 4. Australian Bodycare, Excel, London
5. Between Glass Blinds, FIT Show, Birmingham 6. Bunn, World of Coffee, Budapest, Hungary
7. Busy B, Autumn Fair, NEC, Birmingham 8. Cambridge Commodities; Frankfurt & Switzerland
9. Cellpath, IBMS Congress, ICC, Birmingham 10. Cisco, NEC Birmingham
11. Densitron, Amsterdam 12. Denso, Cardiff, Wales
13. Dowman, Spring Fair, Birmingham
14. Estee Launder, TFWA, Cannes, France
15. Grunwerg, BBC Good Food, Birmingham
16. Harrison Silverdale, Interplas, Birmingham 17. HSBC, Amsterdam, Netherlands
18. INIT, NEC, Birmingham 19. James Wellbeloved, PATS, Telford
20. Jenco, Interplas, NEC, Birmingham 21. Mistral, Coach & Bus, NEC, Birmingham
22. Motorsports Awards, Grosvenor Hotel, London 23. Nippon, Automechanika, NEC, Birmingham
24. Novellis, RWM, NEC, Birmingham 25. Premier Industries, Interplas, NEC, Birmingham
26. Primelight, LuxLive, Excel, London 27. PTA & Tool Temp, Interplas, NEC, Birmingham
28. Ravensburger, Spring Fair, Birmingham 29. Redzone, Las Vegas
36. Top-Tec, ISE, Rotterdam, Netherlands 37. Tor Coatings; Paris, Coventry & Nuremberg
38. V + A Baths, Sleep, BDC, London 39. Vaughan, Decorex, Syon Park, London
40. Videojet, PPMA, NEC, Birmingham
As you can see, 2017 has seen us travel far and wide, it’s been jam-packed and we’ve loved every minute of it!
One of our favourite stands of the 40 listed above would have to be Denso because of the great use of space. The seamless back illuminated graphics, incorporating state of the art technology, gives the stand real impact.
Our favourite location to travel to was Cannes because who doesn’t love to spend a week in the South of France?
We hope that 2018 sees a continuation in the success that 2017 has brought us, and we wish you the very same too. We’d like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a triumphant 2018.